Friday 1 April 2011

Evaluation - Question 7

7. Looking back to your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in progression from it to the full product?

I found that I have definitely progressed a lot from my preliminary task. I have developed my research skills and analysis. I have learnt how to use InDesign correctly by learning each of the task symbols and how too measure and design a front cover, contents page and double-page spread of a magazine. I also learnt how to use slideshare to upload my powerpoints so that I could include them on my blog. I made my blog on blogger.com and learnt the process of uploading all of my work to make my blog, once I got the hang of it I found it very easy to use the blog. I made my preliminary task on publisher but progressed to make my final product on InDesign as it gave a more professional standard. I learnt how to use my audience research correctly to produce a product for them. After analysising many magazine pages I understand conventions and meanings a lot more to magazines now. I can apprieciate audience feedback and criticism. I have learnt what kind of images work for a magazine and how to set up successful photoshoots. I have learnt what an audience really want to read in a magazine and a good proportion of image to text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment