Friday 1 April 2011

Evaluation - Question 5

5. How did you attract and address your audience? 


After researching what my audience want from a music magazine, I tried to include as much I could. I made my magazine conventional by using a bold masthead and a sophisticated house style throughout. I enticed them by using a pull on the front of an interview with a brand new band on the front. They were my main image. I said that there is information on the Brit awards and a free CD. I also included on the front cover '100 songs you must download' this is a pull for the readers because they will want to know the latest songs to download. On my contents page I used a model called Zara who was featuring in my magazine as a model for music posters and CD's, the audience will be interested in this also. I tried to make my layout of my magazine to look realistic and professional but I know that it doesn't look too much like a real magazine. I tried to make the double-page spread interesting and attractive so that the audience would want to read it and be interested. I am probably going to have a 70:30 ratio of female:male audience because I think because I am female I naturally produced a more feminine magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment