Thursday 17 February 2011

Diary Planning

Monday 7th February I have contacted all of my models and they have agreed to do the photo shoot for me, Still need to organise a day and time. I have decided my location and it is going to be in my house against a white background, this is because it will then be easier to place on my front cover. I have looked at other music magazine covers and they all have different backgrounds, sometimes band members are sat down, sometimes they are standing up, in different formations and with the lead band member at the front, sometimes the main image is in front of text and sometimes behind.
Tuesday 8th February In my audience research I found out that the majority of my audience listen to indie music and indie bands, then it was R’n’B, Rock and dance. For this reason I am going to use the kind of fashions that these bands/musicians would wear. I will chose the costumes and photograph it before I take the actual pictures.

Wednesday 9th February I shall take pictures of post-it notes which will show my story board of my photo shoot, with the different shot types that I am using.

Thursday 10th February I want to design my font for my mastheads and decide a colour scheme for my magazine, this way I can start to think about the design of my front cover for my magazine. I need to do my flat pack for my magazine.

Friday 11th February I need to take pictures in my free time of the location and then analyse why I think this is a good place and appropriate to take my photo shoot. I need to think of a name for my band and the name of my magazine etc so that I will not waste any time whilst I am designing it.

PLANNING DEADLINE.

Sunday 13th February This day I plan to do my photo shoot, it will all go ahead if the weather remains good and the models can make this time schedule.

Monday 14th February I need to start designing my magazine front cover and make sure that all of my research shows that it has had an impact on my product.

Tuesday 15th February I need to start making a clear design of my magazine cover, start to show how my ideas are changing from my original design.

No comments:

Post a Comment