Thursday 17 February 2011

My Audience Questionairre

1. How much would you be prepared to pay for a music magazine?
a) £2-£2.50 IIII
b) £3-£3.50 IIIIII
c) £4-4.50

2. What would attract you most to buy a magazine...
a)Free CD IIIII
b) Free posters I
c) Discount at shops IIII
d) Latest Gig tickets IIIIII
e) Competitions I

3. What genre of music do you listen to the most?
Rock III
RnB III
Indie IIII
Drum & Bass II
Dubstep I
Metal I
Dance III
Pop II

4. How do you listen to music?
a) Youtube IIIIII
b)Itunes (brought from Itunes) IIIII
c)Illegal download IIIII
d) radioIII
e)TV music channels III

5. What festival would you prefer to go to?
a)Reading IIIIIII
b)Isle of Wight III

6. What TV music channels do you watch most ?
................
None II
MTV BASE
4 MUSIC
THE BOX
4MUSIC I
MTV II
BB1
BBC 2
BBC 3
E4
SCUZZ
KERRANG

7. Do you listen to the Radio?
a)yes IIIIIIIII
b)No II

No comments:

Post a Comment