Thursday 17 February 2011

Preliminary Task, Evaluation of College Magazine

I think that this task was completed well because I made a planning sheet and practise drafts to help me along to the final product. I found Publisher easier and quicker to use for this task but for my main task I will use INDESIGN as it has a higher quality effect.
I analysed two different magazine front covers so that I could use the similar conventions that they had used. I found that they all needed a big heading, a masthead and little puffs with brief information and a main image.
I think that my main image went well because I followed the criteria because it is a mid shot and the picture of a rugby player links in with the magazine genre.
If I could improve it I would make the background image blend in better and think of a better name for the magazine and to give more insight to what is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment