Thursday 17 February 2011

Ideas for my preliminary task

Ideas for contents in a college magazine...
- Photograph of a student working or use one from photography, tell why you have used this angle, why have you made them wear this, why have you used this background.

- Title, name of the magazine, bold writing

- Include ; enrichment, homework advice, general advice, events, talk to your tutors, exam advice, Henley college organisations, places to go in town, regatta, sport-rugby, open days, student achievements.


- Audience – students, staff, visitors to the college, interested parties, parents, citizens of Henley town.
Final Ideas
- My target audience will be Students at the Henley College

- Therefore my magazine will be focusing on language and information purely aimed at my target audience. I will need to have subjects that would be helpful and will interest them


- I will include a close up picture on the front like a typical magazine convention

- I will also include different subtitles on the cover, that give little insights to the articles that will be inside my magazine

- I will base my magazine on Rugby at Henley college

- I want to really focus on what the audience want to be reading, so that when they see the front cover

No comments:

Post a Comment